This is the newest addition to our backyard....Ben has wanted a shed for quite some time now, and I finally gave in! It was either that or sell our house and buy one with a 3 car garage. I figured this would be easier. You can't tell from the picture, but this thing is HUGE (anything seems huge to me since I was against the shed idea anyway)....he even tried to talk me into adding another 4 feet! I stayed strong, added a couple features to make it "cute" and there you have it!
Monday, October 6, 2008
The Shed....
This is the newest addition to our backyard....Ben has wanted a shed for quite some time now, and I finally gave in! It was either that or sell our house and buy one with a 3 car garage. I figured this would be easier. You can't tell from the picture, but this thing is HUGE (anything seems huge to me since I was against the shed idea anyway)....he even tried to talk me into adding another 4 feet! I stayed strong, added a couple features to make it "cute" and there you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Boys and their sheds!
Post a Comment