He's 2! I still can't believe it.....his birthday was so fun this year! He was very excited about opening presents, and said "No, it's mine" to anyone who tried to touch them right away. It was very cute watching his face when he got each present. The kids wrapped them all by themselves and he was shocked every time they put a new one in his hands. He said "Thank You" every time we sang Happy Birthday to him!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Ethan's Birthday #2!!!
He's 2! I still can't believe it.....his birthday was so fun this year! He was very excited about opening presents, and said "No, it's mine" to anyone who tried to touch them right away. It was very cute watching his face when he got each present. The kids wrapped them all by themselves and he was shocked every time they put a new one in his hands. He said "Thank You" every time we sang Happy Birthday to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I think the second birthday is so much better then the first. They actually like the present better than the box it came in. He is growing into such a handsome little boy.
Yay for turning two!!
Happy Birthday Ethan!! I cannot believe that he is two!
Post a Comment