Oh, this girl is growing up! On Saturday, we pulled one of her front teeth....Wednesday night we pulled the other one! She looks so cute right now with her empty spaces! It shocked me more than I thought it would...how her face has changed without those teeth. She was very excited to sign the board at school TWICE this week for losing 2 teeth!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Losing Teeth Like Crazy!!
Oh, this girl is growing up! On Saturday, we pulled one of her front teeth....Wednesday night we pulled the other one! She looks so cute right now with her empty spaces! It shocked me more than I thought it would...how her face has changed without those teeth. She was very excited to sign the board at school TWICE this week for losing 2 teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love when kids have their two front teeth missing, it is the cutest thing!
She looks darling! I love how exciting this is for kids!:^) And just in time for Christmas...now she can sing "All I want for Christmas"!!:^)
Post a Comment