So, last night we went out to dinner for Chelsea's birthday (pictures will be posted soon). It seems like every time all of the kids are in the car together, they end up having some interesting conversations. I listened to a GREAT one on this particular car ride.
Morgan & Gavin were talking about the Stadium of Fire (where Miley Cyrus and The Blue Man Group performed in July).
Gavin: I want to be part of the "Blue Guy Club".
Morgan: Umm, Gavin, I think you mean the Blue Man Group.
Gavin: Yeah, that's what I meant. I changed my mind...I don't want to have to shave my head off like they do.
After that comment, there was a lot of laughter and giggling. I love the way little minds work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah kids are so funny! You really never know what they are going to say. One day like a year ago Todd was telling Shannon that I had to work otherwise we would have to live in a box....her response was "How big?" It was hilarious!
so funny! i love the conversations of kids.
Gavin is one of my favorite kids to listen too! He is so funny! One time while we were at church together (I think it was Jaynee's blessing), when the sacrament was being passed, it was so quiet, and all of a sudden Gavin turned to me in his gruff little voice and said, "we are about to get a drink...a very tiny drink!" The whole row was laughing. He cracks me up! Analee
Post a Comment