Wednesday, April 16, 2008
We May Survive!!!
Well, things went from bad to worse at our house last week. Ethan got so sick he ended up at the emergency room! He's doing much better now, but he's still not quite himself yet. Ben's cough has finally started to go away, and I am still trying to fight the cough and come up with some energy!! The other kids escaped this nasty bug (thankfully), so we're all back on our way to being healthy again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poor little guy! I'm glad he is doing better and you guys too!
I'm glad you are getting better! Miss Odessa has had a horrible cold all week and I'm taking her in to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection. I hate having sick kids. It really sucks!! I hope you and yours keep getting better!!
Post a Comment