Friday, April 4, 2008
SICK
So, last Saturday Ben got some crazy flu/headcold thing that totally knocked him on his butt for a few days (he's doing much better, but still has a pretty nasty cough). Well, it had been a few days, so foolishly I thought I had escaped it. WRONG! The last 2 days have been horrible! It's been an interesting mix of hot, cold, body aches, runny noses, and a cough that sounds like it could kill us all. I rarely get sick, so this came as a bit of a shock to me. Now I pray for the kids to stay healthy!! This is a bad one, and if I survive the weekend, I'll be happy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That sucks! I hate having sick kids! I'll send healthy children vibes your way!
Your story sounds all to familiar, Matt is not feeling very well either. I am trying to keep my distance and hoping that I will not get it. I hope that you get better soon, GOOD LUCK.
Post a Comment