Well, I just barely survived some crazy stomach bug that attached itself to Gavin. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I can't handle throw up. I do my best, but it tears me up about as much as it tears up the kids...maybe more! Anyway, he's finally holding down food, and I'm crossing my fingers that the worst is over.
Considering his delicate condition (and my extreme paranoia) our plans for doing anything outside of the house have been squashed. I decided I may as well take advantage of my time trapped at home and do some cleaning (another day, another chore). Ethan was very helpful, and I've actually gotten a lot done!
Winter=dirty floors...which drives me crazy! The floors are freshly steamed, which unfortunately means I get to put on my "nazi of the floor" hat. I love my children, and my husband...but the first person to walk across these floors wearing shoes will definitely catch the wrath of the floor nazi. I mean well, really I do. I just hate to see my hard work "walked on".
So, President's Day hasn't come with too much excitement, I'm just happy to be cleaning something other than throw up, and enjoying the rest of my day off...if you can call it that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Both Lilli and McKinley have been sick with ear and throat, which I will take anyday over the stomach bug. I am glad to hear that he is feeling better.
P.S. I to am missing the trips to Pinkberry.
Wow, Just the day before President's Day I had some terrible stomach bug too! And the weird thing is I have been working in American Fork for the past week. Well forced to. I wonder if I somehow transmitted it to someone who thus transmitted it to another and somehow it got him? If so I am very sorry! Lori told me to apologize right away for being sick. :)
Post a Comment