Friday, January 25, 2008
A Few Hours Away
So, for the first time EVER, I called one of our local young women and arranged a babysitter for tonight. Every other weekend, we only have Ethan, so we usually just take him with us when we go out, or run errands, or do anything at all really. Well, he's over a year old now, and my level of paranoia is decreasing enough that my need for a few hours away is taking over my protective nature. We won't be out long, but the thought of eating out with some adult friends, with no highchair is so exciting to me! I think maybe I'll start to take advantage of the ever so willing young women in our ward more often. Aaaahhhh sweet freedom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Way to take a day for yourselves, I know it can be hard. I Lori still has not been able to get a babysitter yet! :) I do not blame her tho.
Hope you two have fun! You can always drop your kids off here. I would love to watch them for you ;)
Congradulations on the separation!!
You deserve it. Hope you have a great time.
If you ever need a sitter I can watch Ethan for ya! He and Elena can play together!
Post a Comment