We finally broke down and took Ethan to get his hair cut. It was a bittersweet experience! He no longer looks like a fuzzy little baby, he's more like a kid now! I threw in a "before" picture for comparison sake. For all of you with little babies in need of hair cuts, a sucker does wonders to sway their attention and keep them sitting still.....worked like a charm!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
First Haircut
We finally broke down and took Ethan to get his hair cut. It was a bittersweet experience! He no longer looks like a fuzzy little baby, he's more like a kid now! I threw in a "before" picture for comparison sake. For all of you with little babies in need of hair cuts, a sucker does wonders to sway their attention and keep them sitting still.....worked like a charm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
He is so cute! I like his haircut. We gave Elena a haircut not too long ago...it was fun. Then I decided to cut more the other day and I went overboard, it isn't THAT short but Todd thinks it is so he keeps calling her Eleno...dork.
I am so happy that you are blogging. Unfortuntly we don't get to see you enough, and this helps me feel a little more in touch.
Post a Comment