These are some pictures from a birthday party we had recently for Chelsea. It was kind of a sports theme this year, and I think she was happy with the outcome (even though she didn't get the cell phone, laptop, or video iPod she thought she needed)! Remember those days before we had any concept of how much things cost? We get a good laugh when the Christmas/Birthday lists come around!!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Chelsea is 12!!
These are some pictures from a birthday party we had recently for Chelsea. It was kind of a sports theme this year, and I think she was happy with the outcome (even though she didn't get the cell phone, laptop, or video iPod she thought she needed)! Remember those days before we had any concept of how much things cost? We get a good laugh when the Christmas/Birthday lists come around!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We felt really bad that we missed you birthday, I am sorry! It looks like it was great and we hope you had a great day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Post a Comment