No big shock here, but I'm posting this a little late....Jake's birthday was in March! Oh well, better late than never! This kid is growing like crazy and we had a very "skater" birthday this year....full of hats, clothes, and a new skateboard! I'll have to post some pictures of him on the skateboard (he practices ALL the time, and is getting very good!).
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Happy Birthday Jake!!!
No big shock here, but I'm posting this a little late....Jake's birthday was in March! Oh well, better late than never! This kid is growing like crazy and we had a very "skater" birthday this year....full of hats, clothes, and a new skateboard! I'll have to post some pictures of him on the skateboard (he practices ALL the time, and is getting very good!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cub!! We love you to the moon and back!! Love, Uncle Trav, Aunt B and especially Walt!
Happy Birthday Cub! Be careful not to break your arm on that way cool skateboard.
Post a Comment