This is one of Ben's best friends, Josh. He lives in Italy and came to visit a few weeks ago. Ethan is pretty shy around people he doesn't know, so it was a huge shock to see him climb up in Josh's lap after he had been here only a few minutes! We had a great time seeing Josh, and we all got complimentary adjustments (he's a chiropractor)! Hopefully we'll be able to visit him in Italy sometime soon.
Monday, December 8, 2008
A Friend From Far Away.....
This is one of Ben's best friends, Josh. He lives in Italy and came to visit a few weeks ago. Ethan is pretty shy around people he doesn't know, so it was a huge shock to see him climb up in Josh's lap after he had been here only a few minutes! We had a great time seeing Josh, and we all got complimentary adjustments (he's a chiropractor)! Hopefully we'll be able to visit him in Italy sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't believe that I missed seeing him! I miss him and just love Josh!! Glad you had a great visit with him.
Post a Comment