I got TAGGED....
3 Joys
Family
Friends
Caffeine
3 Fears
Family Deaths
Drowning
Car Accidents
3 obsessions or collections
Ummmm, Being on time
Loading my dishwasher (a certain way)
and I seem to collect tiny things (miniature things of all kinds)
3 Surprising Facts about me
I have 3 tattoos (Is that really surprising though?)
I can understand a lot of spanish, but can't speak it to save my life
I HATE folding laundry (I guess that's more of a confession than a surprising fact...oh well)
People I tag....
Whoever wants to do it....
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I was happy to find out that I am not the only one to have certian way to load the dishwasher. I have to leave the room when my kids are doing it because I go crazy.
I thought you quit the caffeine!
I so want a tattoo!
Post a Comment