Happy late birthday, you look so handsome in your glasses. I love them.
Happy belated Birthday Gavin!!
He is so cute!
He is so adorable. I love the glasses! I can't believe the last time I saw you he was only a few months old. It's been way too long!
Hey Erica, Tell Gavin happy late birthday from me. He is in my class and apparently it flew past me. By the way, cute blog.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy late birthday, you look so handsome in your glasses. I love them.
Happy belated Birthday Gavin!!
He is so cute!
He is so adorable. I love the glasses! I can't believe the last time I saw you he was only a few months old. It's been way too long!
Hey Erica, Tell Gavin happy late birthday from me. He is in my class and apparently it flew past me. By the way, cute blog.
Post a Comment