Tuesday, October 16, 2007

If only I had my camera!!!!

Ok, Ben took the camera to Vegas with him, so I don't have a picture to capture this experience....I'll try to be as descriptive as I can.......So, this morning I rinsed out a milk container and asked Gavin to come and get it and put it in the cooler by the front door. He took the milk container and went over by the front door. I could hear him struggling and struggling and finally went over to see why he was having such a hard time. So you can get a visual....the cooler is on the right hand side of the door (in the corner)....Well, when I walked around the corner, I saw Gavin pulling with all his might, trying to get the air conditioning vent on the floor off (the vent is on the left side of the door, also in the corner)......He is my son, so I guess a few blonde moments here and there are acceptable, but this one was great!!! I tried not to laugh, because he was really trying hard to get that vent off so he could dispose of the milk container. I pointed to the cooler and walked away. From the other room, I could actually hear the lightbulb in his head light up! I love ya Gavin!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

That is so cute! I guess he thought "well cool air comes out of there so that must be the cooler she meant". So freakin' funny!